About Nyadi Hydropower IPO and IPO Result 2021
Nyadi Hydropower Limited is going to open the sale of ordinary shares to the public from September 30.
The company is about to open sale of 2.25 million units of initial public offering (IPO) at a face value of Rs 100 per unit, equivalent to Rs 225 million.
Of the ordinary shares to be issued, five percent or one lakh 12 thousand 500 shares have been distributed to the collective investment fund and two percent or 45 thousand shares have been secured to the employees. The general public will be able to apply for the purchase of the remaining 2 million 92 thousand 500 shares from September 30.
According to the company’s statement, the general public will be able to apply for a minimum of 10 lots and a maximum of 50,000 lots by September 6. It is mentioned in the statement that if the application is not received as demanded by that period, the eviction will be open by 31st September.
The company is currently constructing a total of 30 MW Nyadi Hydropower Project in Marshyangdi village of Lamjung district. The company has stated that the total estimated cost of the project construction will be Rs. 6 billion 117.75 million .
The general public can apply for shares from all banks and financial institutions and their branch offices that have been given permission by the Nepal Securities Board to provide CISWA facility. Global IME Capital, the company’s issuer and sales manager, said that one can also apply for shares online by using ‘My Shares’.
CARE Rating Nepal has given ‘CRP BB Issuer’ grading to the company in the process of public rating of securities. According to the rating, the current state of the company indicates that there is an average risk in its ability to bear liability.
The company had set aside 15 percent of its issued capital of Rs 1.5 billion at the face value of Rs 100 per share for public issue. The issue of 1.5 million shares with a face value of Rs. 10 for the residents of the project-affected area Lamjung and 300,000 shares for the employees of the founding shareholders was opened from September 1 and the distribution has been completed since last Wednesday.
In October 2006, Butwal Power Company Limited (BPC) and Lamjung Electricity Development Company (LEDCO) had an understanding to develop Nyadi Hydropower Project (NHP) together. According to this understanding, a new company named as “Nyadi Hydropower Limited” (NHL) was established to develop Nyadi Hydropower Project in the consortium of the Butwal Power Company (98.19%) and the Lamjung Electricity Development Company Limited (1.81%). The project is being developed by Nyadi Hydropower Limited with BPC as the major stakeholder.
In this back drop, Nyadi Hydropower Limited was established to develop Nyadi Hydropower Project in the consortium of the Butwal Power Company (98.18%) and the Lamjung Electricity Development Company Limited (1.81%).
Nyadi Hydropower Project (NHP) is a run-of-river type project, located in Lamjung District of Western Development Region of Nepal. The NHP was first identified in 1993 during the preparation of the Small Hydropower Master Plan. COWEL International (P) Ltd., sponsored by German Development Agency (GTZ) had conducted the first pre-feasibility study.
The entire Project area (i.e. intake to powerhouse) is located within the Bahundanda Ward No.6, Marsyangdi Rural Municipality in Lamjung District, Gandaki Zone. NHP is located on the right bank of Nyadi Khola which is one of the tributaries of the Marsyangdi River. Intake site of the Project is located approximately 2.50 km upstream of Naiche village of Bahundanda Ward No.6 and about 9 km upstream of the confluence of the Nyadi and the Marsyangdi Rivers. Similarly, the powerhouse is being constructed near Thulobeshi village of Bahundanda Ward No.6 which is about 3 km downstream from Naiche Village.
How to Apply The IPO Of Nyadi Hydropower through Meroshare .
- Go to the Mero Share web portal of CDSC, select your DP, and log in with your login ID, password. Then you can fill up for the respective IPO, your share number plus amount. Done, This is the way you can fill the share online for all the IPO / FPO, right/ bonus shares.
- If you have already applied before, you can also see your application status and the allotment result. They have already launched a mobile application for Mero share as it will be easy to save the credentials and fill up quickly.
- To apply for the Share IPO/FPO/right share listed in Mero Share, you need to go to the My ASBA tab and click the Current issue. Then you can select the share names there to apply. You need to put in the number of shares as per the limit stated there. Choose the bank account (the Demat account) and the CRN number.
- Then you need to enter the 4 digit Transaction PIN code that you have set before. Earlier you need to enter OTP (One TIme password) which is now replaced with the Transacation PIN code for more security. Enter the PIN number to confirm the application for the share through the Mero Share account.
How To Check Nyadi Hydropower IPO Result
You can get the IPO allotment result in the Mero Share account after some time of the result announcement.
But, if you want to check the IPO result immediately after the draw, you need to
- Visit the IPO allotment portal of Mero share
- Select the Company whose IPO result you want to check.
- Enter your BOID number (16 digits) of the format 130………
- It will show the result immediately below with “Sorry not alloted” for no allotment or “Congratulations Allotted!!! Alloted Quantity: X”.
|Technical features of the project|
|Type of the project||Run-of-the River|
|Project location||Bahundanda VDC, Lamjung District|
|Dam site||Naiche, Bahundanda Ward 6|
|Powerhouse site||Thulobesi, Bahundanda Ward No.6|
|Installed Capacity||30 MW|
|Average annual energy||168.5 GWh|
|Gross head||333.9 m|
|Design flow||11.02 m3/s|
|Catchment area at intake site||154.7 km2|
|Design Flood Discharge||509 m3/s (100 Yrs Flood)|
|Settling basin||62 m (L), 8 m (W), 18 m (H)|
|Length of Headrace tunnel||3.840 km|
|Turbine type||Vertical Axis Pelton|
|Turbine Installation||2 nos. with 15 MW capacity|
|Transmission Line||6 km long of 132 kV capacity|
|Construction period||4 years|